Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm A Museum Groupie

I was hoping to post some pics, but it seems either I am a total retard or blogger isn't cooperating with me. Probably a little of each. So, anyhoo, I realized this weekend I have accidentally become a museum groupie. Oh, and I coined a new (as far as I know) blog term. Blacker = blog + slacker (n) one who does not post on a schedule soon enough as to please their blog buddies. Ok, back to the museum groupie business: my ex-wife works in the museum field, she is doing basically the same job now that she did before I helped her through 4 years of college (note bitterness) and my new "significant other" interns at a museum. Totally by coincidence, of course, but enough to make me a museum groupie. Which is fine by me, I do enjoy museums... just one of many quirks that make up the freakiness that is me. Hopefully I figure out how to post pics soon, I have some good ones, in my not-so-humble opinion, to share.

TTFN, Brian

1 comment:

Carnealian said...

I guess that makes me a blazi...a blog nazi (n.) one who forces others to keep their blogs up to day while making them suffer cruel and unusual punishment for not updating.

Museum groupies are cool! (note the voice change to Bevis.)